Sewing Wishes is my version of a dandelion clock.
Remember when we were little, making a wish on a dandelion seed head or clock was such fun. We would make a wish and blow the seeds into the air and watch them sail away on the breeze.
Well, now we have a grown up version – Sewing Wishes. Only instead of dandelion seeds we have sewing accessories.
Imagine them carrying on the breeze and finding their way into the garden of someone special, taking root and filling the garden with unlimited sewing notions and tools.
How marvellous would that be?
Sewing Wishes Card:
- the inside of the card has been left blank
- includes a crisp white envelope
- packaged in a clear cello bag for protection
- designed and printed in the UK
- size approx: H148 x W148 mm each
- printed onto 350gsm smooth white silk card stock
- made from FSC certified sustainable paper
Please note that the photographic props are NOT included. Please also note that the colours may vary from that on the screen due to differences in computer monitor settings.